Third Year Component Descriptions
The links below open webpages or PDF files that describe the different program components.
- Course Selection Guidelines
- Practicum Courses with Descriptions
- Actual Practice Modules
– Application Information for 2015-16:
- March 16, 2015: Mandatory 2L Meeting (MCR – NOON to 1). An overview of the clinic, transnational, and externship offerings will be provided by the faculty. A pizza lunch will be provided in the MCR lobby following the program. Faculty will announce open house dates, times and locations at the March 16th meeting. Note to those students interested in an externship – you will apply for the externship course through this same process and then seek your externship placement after March 25. Professor Natkin will meet with all externship students in early April to begin the site placement process. Also, if you have have been notified that you are in the DC Program or the US Attorney Externship, you are not required to attend the March 16 meeting but may choose to do so if you wish.
- Applying for Clinics, Externships and Practica with Actual Practice Component Courses. The 2015-16 Clinic, Transnational, and Externship online application process will open at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, March 18 and close at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, March 25.
- Past and Potential General Externship Placements
- Legal Clinics
- DC Program
- Transnational Program Information (Video)
- Practice Intensives and Professionalism Program