Room Reservation Information
Making a room reservation for your club or organization is easy to do. To make a room reservation, follow the few simple steps below.
- Go to http://law.wlu.edu/calendar/roomreserve/index.asp
- Select the date of your reservation.
- Double-click on the time you need your reservation to begin.
- Fill out the pop-up form.
Your request will automatically be sent to the Calendar Administrator, Linda Johnson. Approval of your request will be returned to you via email along with any other information that may be necessary.
If you have an event that you wish to schedule on a reoccurring basis, the Calendar Administrator, Linda Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org), can easily add it for you so that you do not have to add each date for the semester or year individually.
For permission to serve alcohol in Lewis Hall or on the Law Lawn, please contact the Associate Dean for Student Affairs.
In keeping with the community atmosphere of the Law School, please remember the following items when using the Law School facilities.
- Students may bring food/snacks/drinks into reserved classrooms, however alcohol is not permitted.
- The individual making the room reservation is responsible for all clean-up of the event location.
- Chairs, tables and other equipment may not be removed from the classrooms.
- Please aware of your time. The specific location may be reserved prior to or after your request.
- Presentations that will be videotaped or audio taped require the participants to sign the
- Washington and Lee University School of Law Speaker Copyright Release Form. This form can be picked up from Media Services
If you need additional multimedia equipment or help with multimedia, contact Media Services at 458-5870 or email@example.com
To reserve a location in the Elrod University Commons or on W&L's front campus: Click here
Include undergrads in your event: Click here
If alcohol and undergraduates will be present, contact Jason Rodocker, x4111