Lexington, VA • Thursday, January 19, 2012
Washington and Lee University's Alpha Circle of Omicron Delta Kappa recognized eight law student initiates at the Founders Day/Omicron Delta Kappa Convocation on Thursday, Jan. 19, in Lee Chapel.
The initiates from the law school were:
Class of 2012
- Negin Farahmand, Gainesville, VA
- Anthony "Roddy" Flynn, Wilmington, DE
- Steve Harper, Garden City, NY
- Ned Hillenbrand, Summit, NJ
- Mallory Sullivan, Rock Hill, SC
Class of 2013
- Claire Hagan, Owings Mills, MD
- Tom McClendon, Cuthbert, GA
- Sam Vinson, Fort Worth, TX
Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK) is a national leadership honor society founded at W&L in 1914. ODK was the first college honor society of a national scope to recognize and honor meritorious leadership and service in extracurricular activities, and to encourage the development of good campus citizenship.