For Attorneys and Organizations- Posting a Project
- If you are an attorney or organization that would like a law student's help on a project that serves either the public or the legal profession, please contact us by filling in the form below.
- Once we have reviewed your submission, we will contact you via e-mail to inform you whether your project has been accepted.
- If your project is accepted, we will advertise the opportunity within the school and select student(s) according to the skill set and interests specified in the form below.
- PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee that we will always be able to find a student whose schedule, skills, and interests correspond with the needs of your project. We will notify you ASAP if we are unable to select a student for you.
- We will then send you the student's name and contact information and ask the student to contact you to begin work.
- Once the student has completed his/her work, please complete the Evaluation available on this website.
- If you have any questions at any point throughout the process, please contact Professor Mary Natkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 458–8576.