Books and Electronic Reserves
The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (Columbia Law Review Ass’n et al. eds., 19th ed. 2010).
• Precedent and the Federal Courts
• Legal Authority
• Secondary Resources
• Breaking Down Legal Opinions
• Reporters and Publication of a Case
• Conducting Case Research Using a Digest
• Researching with Citators
• Researching Case Law Using WestlawNext
• Researching Statutes
Linda J. Barris, Understanding and Mastering the Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (2d ed. 2010).
Fraley’s Bluebook Survival Guide
• Legal Vocabulary
• Introduction to Legal Citation
• [Finding Online Materials on the Law Library Web Page]
• Legislative Process
Electronic Reserve Readings:
Reserve readings are available through the Electronic Reserve page. Links to the Electronic Reserve page are available on the Law Library page and the Burks Scholar page.